Thursday, January 1, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: 1 January 2009


Photo by Fraggle Red

  • Thrift/consignment shopping. I was getting tired of constructing outfits from the limited wardrobe I brought with me to Oregon (more on that later). Finally, I decided to hit some of the resale shops in town. Eureka! I only made it halfway through one shop because I was finding so many perfect pieces. Why? Almost all resale shops are bursting at the seams right now, due to the holidays and the recession. While crammed racks are harder to search through, it does mean that there are more treasures to be found. Go thrifting now!
  • New friends. Through my aunt and uncle, I recently met the one of the most amazing, zany, unique, fabulous women ever. And she adopted me as an honorary daughter! Glee!
  • Good food. Always.
  • Seeing friends even though I'm on the opposite end of the country. One of my college friends was home in California for the holidays, so she drove up a couple days ago to see me! Another friend is going to be in Seattle for the month of January, so I'm going to try to take a trip up there.
  • Revamping my style concept. Oh yes. This will be fun.
  • Putting together a WishCentral wishlist so everyone can see what I want. ;>
♥Anna

P.S. A ton of Daily Outfit posts are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment