Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Daily Outfits: 27 January 2009

That's right, two outfits for the price of one! Let me explain. This morning, I wore this:

  • Sweatshirt: Marshalls
  • Top (the pink thing underneath): Thrifted
  • Jeans: Hot Kiss
  • Regular glasses
I wasn't quite sure how to wear my newly thrifted top, because in the belly area, the fit isn't the best and needs to be covered. (I plan to modify it at some point.) I wasn't really feeling the first outfit (plus my uncle commented that it looked like I threw a jacket on top of my nightie), so I decided I needed to change. I experimented and came up with this:

  • Pink top: Thrifted
  • Black top: H&M
  • Jeans: Hot Kiss
  • Boots: Thrifted
  • Belt: Windsor
  • Regular glasses
Then I got comments of "stunning" and comparing me to Tinkerbell! Much better, da?


Moral of this story: If something feels not-quite-right, change!

♥Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment