Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: 22 January 2009


Picture from treslola - Good job, Veet!

  • Obama. The inauguration ceremony. America. The closing of Guantanamo Bay. Etc. ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Thinking about my future. It is bright!
  • Good dreams. I can't remember them, but I keep waking up happy.
  • Thrifted clothing. I have so "new" stuff, I just need to wash it before I wear it.
  • Out-of-season good weather. It's so nice out! Unfortunately, it will mean a terrible summer...but might as well enjoy it now.
  • Hot tubbing. Mmm.
  • Did I mention Obama?
♥Anna

3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I really like your blog...you have neat style and it's cool that you showcase it! And you're sort of near me, sort of. We had amazing weather for about two weeks, and now it's getting back to the "Humboldt" stasis.
    Anyway, the Veet ad made me laugh out loud. :D I'm glad they took advantage of the double meaning of "Bush"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and if you want to, you can check out my "Googly Eyes" blog...just because the picture in the header was taken in Ashland. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, your Googly Eyes blog is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete