Friday, January 30, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: 29 January 2009


by keri

TiLT on a Friday again...sorry, my Thursdays always seem to end up unexpectedly busy!
  • Hiking. I recently went on a wonderful hike and took tons of pictures (which are on my Flickr)!
  • DIY. I have so many plans and works-in-progress! Don't worry, you'll see them when they're done.
  • "Anna" by Ellery. A beautiful song, and hey, it's got my name!
  • Kittens! Watch this...and this. Cute! (And hilarious.)
  • Scrabble. Tomorrow my aunt and uncle's bridge group is hosting a Scrabble night. I am a total Scrabble master; let's see how I do against a bunch of people who are old enough to be my parents/grandparents! I'm so looking forward to it.
  • Getting my resume together. I'd been putting it off, but I did it! Phew.
What's making your day, lovelies?

♥Anna

1 comment:

  1. Playing music and doing yoga! The music thing seems to make most days. :D

    ReplyDelete