Friday, January 2, 2009

Daily Outfit + Links Catchup: 28 December 2008

Warning: This marks a point in my daily outfits where I realized I did not pack enough clothing for this trip. Until my new (well, thrifted) clothing appears, my outfits will be a bit boring, but I am still committed to posting each one that I photograph!

Flickr

If I look sad it's probably because of the clothing situation.
  • Sweatshirt: Rare Earth, Ashland, OR (yes, again)
  • Jeans: Hot Kiss
  • Boots: Thrifted
  • Necklace: Vintage
  • Regular glasses

Flickr

Uh oh! Clearly I am not taking this well.

Links:
  • Interesting idea. I wonder what Oberlin's fragrance would smell like? Probably a certain leaf...
  • I've seen Zina Saunders's work before, but I find this piece truly disturbing.
  • Fun to play with.
  • A Christmas story. Don't worry, it's not the cheeseball story you're expecting.
♥Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment