Thursday, December 25, 2008

Things I Love Thursday: 25 December 2008


Photo by Akfirebug

Hello darlings! I apologize for my unannounced absence--I thought I'd be more able to keep up with blogging over the course of my travels. Hope your holidays are going swimmingly. And never fear, I have several days of daily oufits I will be posting soon.
  • Christmas! Trees, lights, cooking, caroling, decorating...the list goes on.
  • Listening to classical music. I'm with my family, and they truly appreciate it so I play it more than I am inclined to around other company.
  • Superjail! This is the trippiest (and also one of the most violent) animated shows you will see. But it is hilarious! I recommend it to those with a healthy, slightly sick sense of humor.
  • Airport food. You probably think I am insane right now...but in many of the bigger international airports, there is a fabulous selection of eateries. Stuffing my face was one of the saving graces of spending 15-ish hours on various stopovers.
  • This song.
  • Online communities. Sometimes they really are like a second family.
  • Making music. Every time my West Coast family gets together we form our famous (okay, not really) family band. Loads of fun!
  • Being in a new town. Ashland, Oregon, is a hotbed of arts. Once my extended family leaves, I am just looking forward to exploring. Much of is in walking distance (and it's not as cold here as in Connecticut or Ohio!)
  • Chocolate.
♥Anna

1 comment:

  1. take a small detour to Central Point and visit
    lillebelle chocolates.
    http://www.lilliebellefarms.com/

    ReplyDelete