Monday, December 15, 2008

15 December 2008: Daily Outfit + Links

Today I went and saw my hometown's community orchestra play. I love seeing amateur musicians having such a great time (rather than conservatory students who stress about everything...not that I disapprove, I totally understand that too, since I've been there). And GOD, I am such a geek for Sleigh Ride (it's totally all about the trumpet whinny at the end). ANYWAY. It was at the local retirement community, which made it a good opportunity with to chat with older people and show them that some young people do have manners. ;) Plus, there was a really cute violinist...

...Enough of my babbling! Here's what I wore.

Flickr
  • Sweatshirt from Marshalls
  • Tank top: Old Navy
  • Pants from Marshalls (I still love gauchos; I don't care if anyone says they're over...)
  • Boots: Report
  • Scarf was a gift
  • Bullet necklace: Vintage
  • Dog tag necklace: NY State Fair
  • My regular glasses
Bonus smoochyface!

Links:
  • If you have an appreciation for Mario games and Christmas music, you absolutely NEED to download this song. (Click on the "download" tab.)
  • While searching for bags to use in Polyvore sets, I found this one on CafePress. I chortled. People make the most random things.
  • Don't lose your sense of childhood wonder.
♥Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment