Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Daily Outfit + Links Catchup: 26 December 2008

That's right, no Christmas day outfit...that's because I stayed in my pajamas all day! On the day after, I wore this to my aunt and uncle's friend's house for a dinner party. Another one of the guests was the great-aunt of someone I went to high school with (on the other side of the country). Neat!

  • Dress: Marshalls
  • Shirt: H&M
  • Leggings: Thrifted
  • Boots: Thrifted
  • Scarf: Just a reused piece of gold lamé
  • Watch: Casio
  • Regular glasses
Earlier in the day, another friend showed up at my aunt and uncle's house with a late Christmas gift for me: cashmere wristwarmers. This is a woman I've known for less than a week, but I can say that she is the most interesting, kindhearted, accepting, and zany person I have ever met.

Flickr
Wristwarmers!

Links:
♥Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment