Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things I Love Thursday: 11 December 2008


Things I Love Thursday

  • Planning trips. Next week, I'm going to visit my college friends and then fly to Oregon to stay with my aunt and uncle for a few months. Figuring out all the details (and what to pack) is a little overwhelming, but it's going to be so worth it! My aunt keeps e-mailing me about exciting details, like the fabulous friends I'll be meeting and the play for which she bought tickets.
  • My friends. They are so eager to help me out with finding a place to stay, even though they're in the midst of finals.
  • NOT having finals! Taking a break from school has its perks...
  • Haiku wars. My friend Robin and I talked for about an hour in haiku, including teasing and ridiculous insults. She's my favorite!
  • The Olive Branch shower gel from Lush. I seriously can't get over it...too bad the scent doesn't linger for very long. I'll just have to get the matching fragrance.
  • Sketching. Recently I've been getting back into it. What I'll do is draw a random face, then invent a personality to go along with it. Will I do anything else with my characters? I don't know!
  • Team Fortress 2. Forever and ever! It belongs on here each week. It's my favorite video game (and fandom and ADDICTION).
  • This song.
♥Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment