Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: 9 April 2009

  • My birthday is in 11 days!
  • "Long Gone" by Fat City Reprise. The music video is also fabulous; you must check it out.
  • Terrible fanfiction that people make into hilarious videos. This is my favorite.
  • How much I have changed in the course of a year. I never would have guessed I'd be doing what I am today back then.
  • Androgyny. Expect a post on this soon!
  • New music. Sometimes I get in a rut by listening to the same thing over and over again, so I took some friends' recommendations and found some great new tunes!
  • Playful gamers. Some are just too serious, so I really appreciate those who are willing to fool around.
  • Meeting people online. It doesn't need to be sketchy or dangerous. I am so grateful for my internet friends.
  • Art. Forever and ever.
What's got you smiling, honeybuns?

♥Anna

1 comment:

  1. 1 - Passover
    2 - Kosher-for-Passover Coke (made with cane sugar instead of corn syrup. Yes, you can taste the difference.)
    3- the fact that you used the term "honeybuns."

    ReplyDelete