Sunday, April 19, 2009

Daily Outfit + Links: 19 April 2009

  • Bandanna: Gift, modified by me
  • Glasses: Coppertone
  • T-shirt: Seibei; thrifted
  • Belt: Walmart
  • Shorts: Mossimo
  • Gloves: Army/navy store
  • Socks: Marshalls
  • Boots: Thrifted; no tag
Today was a lovely day! I went out to the park and did many things, including: blowing bubbles for little kids, playing the recorder, listening to music while lying in the grass, playing on the playground, finding the only bottle of Special Effects hair dye in town (!), and getting invited to a concert by a hot chick with sweet tattoos. I'm so glad I don't seem to be getting sick anymore.

Links:
♥Anna

4 comments:

  1. (This is Becky. Apparently I'm logged in today.)

    I love this outfit - the accessories really make it, especially the gloves.

    What color dye did you find? Are you planning something drastic?

    Also, that hair-heart-connection article is full of truths and other things that I have not been able to put into words. (I shaved my head three months ago today.) Thank you for linking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I say three months? I meant two months. I can't count. But still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I found a bottle of Pimpin' Purple and expect to use it soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete