Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Daily Outfit + Links Catchup: 3 May 2009


Flickr

Flickr
  • Sweatshirt: Otomix; thrifted
  • Hip scarf: Renaissance Rose; Ashland, OR
  • Pants: Jerzees; hand-me-down
  • Watch: Casio
  • Zebra wristband: Gift
  • Pride bracelet: SOU's LGBT resource center
  • Ring: Hand-me-down
  • Everyday glasses
Nope, I don't know how to belly dance, but I will someday! It's on my life learning list. :) I currently just know how to make noise/get attention. Jingly.

Links:
  • "DeepLeap: The [aptly named] Fast-Paced Time Wasting Word Game".
  • If you are familiar with the OC season finale and/or the SNL "Dear Sister" parody, AND Team Fortress 2, you probably will find this video humorous.
  • List of unusual deaths. Thanks Wikipedia!
♥Anna

P.S.: New header! Also, one day left for the poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment