Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: 30 July 2009


Photo by BrianScott

  • Makin' stuff, namely my props for...
  • CONNECTICON!!! Is anyone else going? I'll be there on Saturday cosplaying BLU Spy from Team Fortress 2.
  • The Military Museum of Southern New England. I went with my family on an open turret day, which means I got to crawl all over and in a bunch of tanks! It was like a playground for military buffs. Awesome. :3
  • My Star Trek t-shirt from Urban Outfitters. It's sold out now. I got it for $10 and I've been wearing it almost constantly.
  • Going back to school! The anticipation is rising.
  • This song, and the fabulous video!
♥Anna

2 comments:

  1. Hey, would it be possible for you to feature my Etsy store? I'll customize any tee you like for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet photo of the owl!

    ReplyDelete