(I know it's old, but I just noticed the crown is made of wrenches! How cute is that?)
'S been a while, hasn't it?
- Blue hair! I has it. There are currently no pictures of it anywhere on the internet yet, but there will be.
- My classes. Especially Art in New York. Every day class meets at a different museum, and the only class requirement is that we keep a meaningful journal of our trips. ♥
- My Moleskine. It's the first one I've ever had (I'm using it for my aforementioned journal) and I love it! I admit, I always thought "what's the big deal? It's just a notebook", but now I understand. So neat; so convenient; so cute.
- Star Trek. Aaaaaaaiiiiieeee! I have been a Trekkie since I was wee. The new movie has reawakened this obsession. Also, this community. It makes me squee.
- Meeting people in person that I know on the Internet. (Fun, but always do it in a public, safe setting, children!)
- Browsing sex toys on the Internet.